Cancelling autopay in Paytm is easy! Just follow these simple steps: 1. Go to the ‘Settings’ tab in your Paytm account 2. Select the ‘Autopay’ option 3. Click on the ‘Cancel Autopay’ button 4. Confirm your action by clicking on the ‘Yes, Cancel Autopay’ button And that’s it! You have successfully cancelled autopay in your Paytm account.
How to cancel autopay in Paytm
If you’re making regular payments through Paytm and want to cancel your autopay feature, here’s how:
1. Log in to your Paytm account and go to the ‘Passbook’ section.
2. Under the ‘Autopay’ section, select the payment you want to cancel.
3. Click on the ‘Cancel Autopay’ button.
4. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your action. Click on ‘Confirm’.
5. That’s it! You have successfully cancelled autopay for the selected payment.
How to unsubscribe from a service using Paytm
If you’re using Paytm to pay for a subscription service and you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so by unsubscribing from the service through Paytm. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Paytm account and go to the ‘My subscriptions’ section.
2. Find the subscription that you want to cancel and click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button next to it.
3. Confirm that you want to unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button again.
4. Your subscription will be successfully cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it through Paytm.
How to cancel autopay in Paytm
If you’re looking to cancel your autopay in Paytm, there are a few things you need to know. First, when you cancel autopay, all future payments will be stopped. This means that if you have any recurring payments set up through Paytm, they will no longer be processed. Second, you’ll need to cancel your autopay at least five days before your next scheduled payment date in order to avoid being charged. Here’s how to do it:
1) Log into your Paytm account and go to the “My Profile” section
2) Click on the “Cancel Autopay” button
3) Confirm that you want to cancel your autopay by clicking on the “Yes, Cancel Autopay” button
4) You will see a message confirming that your autopay has been cancelled
Also Read- Top 10 Best Motivational Self-help books in Hindi। प्रेरणादायक किताबें। आपकी सोच बदल देगी।
That’s all there is to it! Cancelling your autopay in Paytm is a quick and easy process. Just make sure that you do it at least five days before your next scheduled payment so that you don’t get charged.
How to refund your subscription
If you’re thinking of cancelling your Paytm autopay subscription, here’s a quick guide on how to do it. First, open the app and go to the “My Payments” section. Then, find the subscription you want to cancel and tap on it. On the next screen, tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button. You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation; once you do, your subscription will be refunded automatically.
How to unsubscribe from a service
Assuming you would like tips on unsubscribing from a service within Paytm:
To unsubscribe from a service within Paytm, open the app and sign in. From the main menu, tap on ‘Passbook’. Under the passbook menu, select the ‘Subscriptions’ option. Here, you will see a list of all the subscription services that you have signed up for through Paytm. To cancel a subscription, simply select the service that you wish to unsubscribe from and tap on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button.
How to deactivate your account
If you’re looking to cancel your autopay in Paytm, here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it.
First, open up the Paytm app and log into your account. Once you’re logged in, tap on the “Profile” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, scroll down to the bottom of the Profile page and tap on the “Settings” option.
Once you’re in the Settings menu, scroll down until you see the “AutoPay” section. Tap on the toggle next to “AutoPay” to turn it off.
And that’s it! You have now successfully deactivated your autopay in Paytm.
How to delete your account
If you’re interested in cancelling your autopay feature in Paytm, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Paytm account and tap on the “hamburger” icon in the top left-hand corner.
2. Tap on “Settings” and then select “Autopay.”
3. Tap on the switch next to “Enable Autopay” to disable the feature.
4. Confirm by tapping on “Yes, disable Autopay.”
And that’s it! Once you’ve disabled autopay, your payments will no longer be automatic and you’ll need to manually process them each time.
We hope this article has helped you figure out how to cancel autopay in Paytm. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help.